The following products are now stocked in our facility
6440 Automatic Door Operator
The LCN 6400 COMPACT™ Series low-energy operator is a simple and
cost-effective solution that enables facilities to automate more openings
for touchless access and accessible operation.
The modular design is unique and allows the reuse of an existing LCN 4040XP mechanical closer.
The electrified module connects with a mounting plate and just four screws and drives open the mechanical closer.
Jovan# 452-725 6440-689 Automatic Door Operator (Module)
CE731 Electronic Digital Cam Lock
The CE731 offers an easy retrofit from all standard cam locks to a keyless, electronic
push-button cam lock with the ability to
switch between Private mode and Public mode. Private mode is typically used for Offices,
Parcel drops, Narcotic vaults, Storage
cabinets, Toolboxes, etc.
Public mode is used for one-time uses such as locker rooms or public safes. With three levels of management and a mechanical key override, operation is secure and easy in many types of applications, while accidental lockouts can be overcome with the different unlocking options.
No wiring required. When low battery LED flashes, there are 100 openings left.
- Keypad Operated
- Private/Public Mode
- 3 Management Levels
- Key Override
- Long-Life C2450 Battery
- Horizontal/Vertical Keypad
Jovan# 619-055 CE731H-BLACK Digital Cam Lock - Horizontal Keypad
Jovan# 619-056 CE731V-BLACK Digital Cam Lock - Vertical Keypad
PemKonnect™ Modular Continuous Hinges
Modular hinges can ship in smaller packages due to their multi-piece design. With a 50% reduction in packaging from traditional continuous hinges, the PemKonnect™ modular hinge conveniently fits through doors, elevators, into vans or smaller vehicles; and now can be stored on shelves. So, carrying a continuous hinge around a jobsite or warehouse is a breeze. Smaller packaging also means less freight damage and a decrease in shipping costs.
- Hinge segments fit together easily
- No extra tools needed for assembly
- ANSI/BHMA A156.26 and UL Certified
- Meets building construction and fire code requirements
- Equal number of bearings as a traditional continuous hinge
- Supports the same weight requirements
- Can be cut in field
- Easily modified for custom lengths
- 83" hinges come in 2 hinge segments, net length 82.813"
Jovan# 384-791 CFS83-M Modular Continuous Hinge, Full Surface 83” Clear Anodized
Jovan# 384-816 DFS83-M Modular Continuous Hinge, Full Surface 83” Dark Bronze Anodized
5500 Series Low Energy Operators
- Low cost automatic door operator
- Push or Pull Side Mounting
- Maximum Door Weight: 250lbs.
- UL /cUL listed for use on fire rated doors
- Pair with wave-to-open switches for touchless operation
- Integration with Access Control Systems
- Compliant solution for stringent ADA requirements
- Ideal for bathrooms, stairways, offices & storefront doors